Friday, October 2, 2009

NEAT Winter Wonderland Show and Sale

I am very excited, I will be participating in my first Show and Sale in November. It is being put on by the Niagara Etsy Artisan Team.  A group of Niagara based Artisans who have etsy shops.  They are all a talented group of Artists and would love to have your support as much as I would.  I know it has been a long hard year for everyone.  But these Artisans have beautiful items for everyone. Here is the link for the Facebook Event Page.  It has links to the Etsians who are participating in the show.

Show that you are sick of big box stores, help your community and shop local handmade.

The show is being held at the Pelham United Church November 27 starting at 12 noon and running until November 28 at 5pm.

So start making that list of people you have to buy gifts for and before you go to the Big box store come check us out.  Give those Christmas dollars to a local hardworking artisan before some fat greedy corporate sleaze ball that doesn't care if you can afford his stuff as long as you BUY BUY BUY.

Instead Help someone make a great Christmas for their family and yours with lovingly made gifts from the heart.

2 comments:

  1. How awesome! I would love to do something like that. I need to organize my schedule better before I can even start to think about that..

    I bet you are going to have so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really hope so. This is the first time I"m doing something like this so I am really going at it blindly. I hope it will be a success for everyone participating.

    ReplyDelete