Friday, November 27, 2009

NEAT Winter Wonderland Show and Sale



Well today was the first day of the sale!
Amazing people my Niagara Etsy Artisans Team.
What a wonderful group of people not to mention amazing artists and crafters.
We still have one day left to go and would love to have you join us.
Come see the faces behind your favorite Niagara region Etsy Shops.
Tomorrow is the last day, Saturday Novemeber 28th.
Check out the above link for directions and details.

***UPDATE****
The show is now over, but it went amazing.
If your ever going to do a show I hope that you get a room full of great people like we had.
I had such a fun time.  Seriously, if every sale is that fun I want to do one every week.
OH! But there is more. A new sale to tell you about!!!
Details to follow very soon I promise!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment