Saturday, September 12, 2009

Smells like fall!

The air is cooling, the leaves are turning and there is that distinct smell filling the air. Summer is leaving and fall is now taking hold. A time when all things cozy and spiced are wanted.
That also means I have pumpkins for sale very soon!
So whether you want to carve a scary Jack'O'lantern for your front porch or you want to make pumpkin pies for Thanks giving, I have what you are looking for.
I have two white varieties.
Two varieties for your carving pleasure.
And my favorite, Small Sugar for baking and eating and all that spicy goodness.
We tried one the other night, my husband informed me that we will not be selling any this year because  he will be eating them all. They are just to good to sell!

Don't worry, they are for sale! No way can he eat over a hundred of the wonderfully delicious little darlings.

If you are interested in farm fresh pumpkins please feel free to take a wonderful Sunday drive and join us at The Car Farm.
I will happily give you the address and directions if you send us an email!

Prices vary according to size and type.  We will try and be fair as possible with our prices.

No comments:

Post a Comment