Tuesday, August 4, 2009

The Pumpkin Patch




Car Farm Creations isn't just a forum for creative endeavours. I also have a pumpkin patch!! I'm so excited that they are growing and thriving and surviving my notoriously black thumb.
So not only can you buy beautiful art here on The Car Farm you can also get beautiful pumpkins.

This year I have six varieties. Two white varieties, two for jack'o'lanterns, one for pies and lastly one that has huskless seeds! Now, the last variety isn't doing as well as I would like. But the rest...well, it's amazing. We planted 150 plants and we easily have 200+ pumpkins. Some are already 4 or 5 lbs.

Between my New life as an artisan and the pumpkin patch I've been very busy. Loving every minute of it.

Although with all things I will take any great advice, tips and secrets to a successful Pumpkin Patch!!

This fall come join us here at The Car Farm and get a farm fresh pumpkin.

No comments:

Post a Comment